• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 Roadrunner and new to the forum

drodg

Local time
10:16 AM
Reaction score
Here is a pictures of my recently purchase 75 Roadrunner. It is a survivor with approx 36K on it and it is a 360 2bbl. Great car with needing a little tlc here and there.

Attachments

• Road Runner 001.jpg
    Road Runner 001.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 3,889
Welcome and please post up more pictures. That is a great example of a RR

Nice ride and welcome to FBBO. I kind of remember these cars back in the day and my uncle had a Charger I think of this year and remember it well. I always like the lines and insides of them.

Great looking ride and post up some more pics!

Welcome aboard! Love the 75 RR.. great ride!

thanks everyone. I will try to get more shots the next week.

drodj, hi and welcome to the site , that is a very nice looking 75 RR that you have there ,enjoy the site ,keep up posting :headbang:

Here is a picture of the back with the original single exhaust with the factory tip. I don't believe you see these tips very often still on the 75's. It is very similar to the Challenger tips.

Attachments

• Road Runner 003 (1).jpg
    Road Runner 003 (1).jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 798
Nice car. Love the flat black hood. Any plans to modify the 360? I just replaced the Lean Burn on my 400 and it made a world of difference in driveability. Congrats on your find ... too bad we'll have to wait a few months to get 'em back out on the road here in the midwest.

Nice car. Love the flat black hood. Any plans to modify the 360? I just replaced the Lean Burn on my 400 and it made a world of difference in driveability. Congrats on your find ... too bad we'll have to wait a few months to get 'em back out on the road here in the midwest.

I am in the process this winter of installing dual exhuast and we are putting a thermoquad on it and going to a stock 340 cam and lifters. It will look under the hood like a stock 360 four barrel. It was actually fairly strong as a two barrel with the standard 3.21 gears. I was kind of suprised at it's ability to pull out of the hole pretty quick. It would run out of breath pretty fast by mid range. The four barrel and the cam should wake it up some.

First of all, welcome to the site. Great looking car. Is the V21 hood treatment original? Very rare option on '75 RR's. I also like the inverted U deck lid stripe. The exhaust tip is the same as Challenger tips. I believe they were also used on '70 Hurst 300's. Here are a couple pics of mine. 75RRMurphyPark3.jpg1.jpg

First of all, welcome to the site. Great looking car. Is the V21 hood treatment original? Very rare option on '75 RR's. I also like the inverted U deck lid stripe. The exhaust tip is the same as Challenger tips. I believe they were also used on '70 Hurst 300's. Here are a couple pics of mine. View attachment 95276View attachment 95277

Great looking car 75 Roadrunner. It appears both cars are in Indiana!

First of all, welcome to the site. Great looking car. Is the V21 hood treatment original? Very rare option on '75 RR's. I also like the inverted U deck lid stripe. The exhaust tip is the same as Challenger tips. I believe they were also used on '70 Hurst 300's. Here are a couple pics of mine. View attachment 95276View attachment 95277

The V21 is original.

Great looking car 75 Roadrunner. It appears both cars are in Indiana!

Indiana has some great looking RR's, Love for some others to post a few more, even if there from a different state! :) You both have two of the nicest ive ever seen, i said that about droptops before but heck, this one sits beside it on top of the list and im probably a little bias with red with white stripes! Im just guessing the V21 hood treatment is the satin black and it does look good on them..

Auto Transport Service
Back