• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1977 Cordoba - My First Car Purchased 1984

slepr1

Local time
12:49 AM
Reaction score
Hello from Stoney Creek, Ontario Canada. I'm glad to see and read about other Cordoba and mopar enthusiast mods, restorations and fixes. I have a long history with my 77. The pictures attached were taken after washing the 10 year garage hibernation dust off of it. I purchased this beauty in 1984, originally a 360ci but quickly changed to a built up 1969 440ci, 509 cam, M1 intake, 727, 850dp, 4.10, 8.75 rear. I've redone the interior 2x so far. I've upgraded most components of this car over the years. It's a money pit with no regrets. I have a few upcoming upgrades planned. I'll sure be asking questions and researching this forum for hints, advice and recommendations. I'll also be adding my 2 cents to questions that I can answer, sharing any thoughts I may have.

Attachments

• doba church.jpg
    doba church.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 141
  • Doba.jpg
    Doba.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 137
  • Doba back.jpg
    Doba back.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 133
  • Doba Front.jpg
    Doba Front.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 128
hi and welcome to the site , wow just washing it and it looks that nice, wow is all I can say, sure is a nice Cordoba lets see some more of her, I like it thanks for sharing her with us :headbang:

the tire and wheel combo looks tough . I too have a soft spot for the late B bodies. 77 charger se

welcome!

Attachments

• d320.jpg
    d320.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 121
Hi from the west! That car's in great shape - even the chrome still sparkles. Why did you have it parked? Show off the interior for us. :)

-=Photon440=-

Hi from the west! That car's in great shape - even the chrome still sparkles. Why did you have it parked? Show off the interior for us. :)

-=Photon440=-

I parked it when I built the house in the background. I planned on getting it up and running again but the years slipped by. I polished the chrome the day before washing the car and taking the pictures. No pictures of the interior yet...the Doba is in the shop fixing a few things.

Hi and welcome from another '77 Dobie owner. You have close to the same driveline as me. I too have a '69 440 HP engine with a .525 cam, Torker intake, and an 850 vac sec., 727 manual body w/3000 stall and an8.75 w/4.30 gears. Gonna run a couple of passes at the Nats next month so we'll so what she does.

Cool Doba, welcome to FBBO

Welcome. I hope it has the fine Corinthian leather interior.

Auto Transport Service
Back