• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1978 dodge magnum front signal light wanted

dodge1972

Local time
9:27 AM
Reaction score
I need the right turn signal light for a 78 or 79 dodge magnum. If you the left I will take both off your spare parts inventory. Also other good front or grill sections would be nice. Looking for good unit with no breaks
Robert

There is a local pick and pull that has a 78 Magnum. I got the hideaway headlight motor from it last week. I was going to return to get the brake booster from it for my 71 Charger. If you can wait a bit I can grab the signal lights off it and ship them to you. I'm located near Tacoma, WA.

Oh Yes, Please take as long as you need, but if someone gets there first Magnum front end is gone. As stated, I would like whatever you can remove with chrome in place. Parts are plastic with chrome trip. Typically it peals with time and exposure to sun. My is ruff and due for replacement. I need turn signals, trim just above bumper running from out side edge to grill. If the is unbroken and good chrome, another great find. Finally flip plastic lights are a plus to your effort. I will pay as need to cover your expenses, time and shipping to Aurora, CO Check out the interior and let me know what you think. Also send a few pictures to my cell phone. My Magnum is a real project, but I like the car and it has potential. Also I have a few 3rd Gen Chargers. If you need something, let me know. I use Paypal Also send a personal message

No still waiting on status of his visit to wrecking yard. Its a lot to ask, but I hate to see good parts go to waist. My front end plastic chrome is shot for years of sitting in Colorado sun

So, I guess, your looking for a mint replacement then?

Haven't forgotten about you. I plan to get to the wrecking yard by this weekend.

Auto Transport Service
Back