• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1978 dodge monaco police car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

belvedere 67

Local time
4:56 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I picked up this car just for the motor and tranny and i was going to scrap the rest. Has a 400, auto. The more I look the more good parts im seeing. It has a fender tag that says "special handling car". Interior is rough, only 1 door opens. Car has been sitting for 20 years and no title. I would like to sell it as is, asking $1500

IMG_1209.JPG IMG_1210.JPG IMG_1211.JPG IMG_1213.JPG IMG_1212.JPG IMG_1214.JPG IMG_1215.JPG

I am looking for tail lights for my 78 Monaco. How much for both shipped to 10461?

Someone was looking for a roof.

...and another for a windshield.

I'd be interested in that special handling tag.

Is it a WK VIN cop car, or a A38 package cop car?

vin is WL41P8a183470 if that helps.

IMG_1218.JPG IMG_1217.JPG

Can't read that tag.

If there isn't an A38 code, then it probably isn't a "police car".

Could have been ordered by a PD without having a police package, though.

Can't read that tag.

If there isn't an A38 code, then it probably isn't a "police car".

Could have been ordered by a PD without having a police package, though.

A38 and Y39 are on the tag. The K VON also confirms 'cop car'.

I'd love to see a pic of the tag once it's cleaned.

There you go.

Does the speedo say certified. Looks like its still there.

no interest in the whole car yet. Ill go another week then will start to part out. Thanks.

no interest in the whole car yet. Ill go another week then will start to part out. Thanks.

I'd be interest in the fender tag, broadcast last sheet, window sticker or any factory documents you come across.

I am also interested in buying the drivers side mirror if you do decide to part out.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back