• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1979 Dodge Magnum XE t-top

Status
Not open for further replies.

79Maggiettop

Local time
11:11 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale is my 79 Magnum XE t-top, she is a loaded up Magnum with power windows, locks, seat, tilt, cruise, ac, clock, delay wipers, pedal dress up kit, leather seats, console, automatic on the floor, dual chrome remote mirrors, rear defroster, 360 2 barrel, handling package with rear sway bar.
The bad, back half of car has some pretty bad rust , r/r frame rail rusted above the shackle, brakes are bad from sitting.
The good, front floors are solid, cowl and firewall are in great shape, engine runs perfectly .
Magnum comes with a 79 Cordoba 300 parts car. The Cordoba has a rusted cowl, firewall, drivers a post and interior floor. Near perfect doors, 1/4 panels, most of the rocker panels. Front clip has great r/f fender, nice header panel with clean original grill, l/f fender has issues but still has pins for the 300 gills. Hood is bad, as is the trunk lid
Cordoba still has it's original E58 hipo 360, HD727 transmission and 9 1/4 rear differential with 3.21 suregrip. Both rear frame rails are perfect.
Cars are located in Titusville PA AR my brother in laws place.
I have open New Jersey titles for both cars.
Asking $3300.00 or best offer. Hate to sell, but I live 2 hours and cannot drive every weekend to fix the Magnum. Will make a nice car when finished.
Will try to look every day on here to answer questions.
Thanks for looking
Tom Dawson

4256.jpeg 4257.jpeg 4261.jpeg 4267.jpeg 4266.jpeg 4262.jpeg 4271.jpeg 4272.jpeg 4275.jpeg 4279.jpeg

Last edited:
Is that "Cordoba" a 300?

Tom. Still available? I interested in looking. Corry pa. Thanks Dale

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back