• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1979 Dodge Magnum XE t-top

Status
Not open for further replies.

79Maggiettop

Local time
2:32 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Up for sale is my 79 Magnum XE t-top, loaded car, p/windows, locks, driver seat, tilt, cruise, ac, pedal dress up, console, leather buckets, rear defroster. 360 2 barrel, handling package.
The car runs, will yard drive, brakes are bad from sitting. Needs a lot of body work on the back half of the car, solid floors for a t-top car. Headlight door still work, has newer tires, I had them installed 5 years ago when I drove it home from New Jersey. Newer battery. Would make a very nice car when finished. Not many Magnums were made in 79, even fewer with t-tops and loaded up like this one is. 360 runs great, odometer is showing over 38,000 miles, maybe 138,000, not sure, car did sit in a garage for 20 years before I got it.
Need to sell fast, car is located in Titusville PA at my brother in laws place, I'm sure he would like it out of his yard.
Have a PA title in my hand, just needs to be gone.
Asking $1500 OBO.
Thank you
Tom D

4284.jpeg

4280.jpeg

4279.jpeg

4276.jpeg

4275.jpeg

4272.jpeg

4271.jpeg

4267.jpeg

4266.jpeg

4262.jpeg

4-1/2 - 5 hours and $21 in tolls, give or take.
(Drive it a few times…. LOL?)

Or 3 hours to Titusville from where you are. (Goggled it/maps)

I see there is rot on the doors, fenders, and rockers, hows the trunk floor and frame rails?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back