• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1979 Magnum Part-Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carmine

Local time
2:34 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'll soon be cutting up a '79 Magnum. Many of the parts are going to be swapped into my own '79 Magnum, like the console, column, power windows, etc. However, the sooner I can line up new owners for parts, the better.

Most obvious unneeded parts right now are the dark blue leather buckets/rear seats. $50 for all. Will add pics soon. Fronts have been recovered, although I don't think it was a very good job. Consider them good frames.

Will also be selling red interior parts from my own Magnum. Good driver quality carpet, seatbelts, doorpanels, etc.

IMG_20180525_194603.jpg IMG_20180525_194538.jpg IMG_20180525_194530.jpg

Interested in the blue buckets, and rear seat.

pics of the buckets and rear seat?

When I get home... it just occured to me to list them during a slow moment @ work.

I should also mention the parts car is a t-roof, and I'd like to sell that as well. Tops and sheetmetal cut wherever you like, no roof rust, $250.

if you don't sell the top Cut it and save it for a while..That is a piece you DON'T want to scap

What do you want for the door and rear wall panels?
How is the trunk metal?

You're speaking of the red interior I assume? How's $125 sound?

The blue panels appear to have been dyed from white-to-blue, which is odd because the soft-trim is definitely blue. Thus I am keeping those to finish my red-to-white/w/navy trim conversion.

Here's a shot of the trunk. I could send it in a priority mail envelope if you like.

0708181934.jpg

Buy with confidence from Carmine. He is on FCBO (as am I) and is an upstanding guy.

GLWS Carmine

Still looking for a buyer on seats and roof. Make offer as these are the parts I really want to be rid of asap.

Oh man!!! I remember seeing this blue car on craigslist!! My friend and I were looking at getting the entire car... What all would be left of this "parts car" when your done with it?

I've never owned such a rot box with such a following. Judging by the PM's you'd think I was cutting up the Mona Lisa. Allow me to make a few things clear...

There is no such thing as "dibs" or missed chances to buy. I know there was a car advertised in Michigan a while back very similar to this one. This is NOT that car. That car had engine problems, this one runs (as of a few years ago).

I've known this car since 1992 when a friend bought it. That friend stored the car on a grassy lot for a decade+ and the floors/trunk/etc are ruined. I'm surprised it's still holding together. This car is NOT a real GT... believe it not, my friend found the matching-color GT hood out for garbage day a mile from his house.

I'm keeping the header panel, tail lights, and hood as spares should mine ever get hit. I'm keeping the suspension, drivetrain and rear axle. I'm keeping the doors for the power windows, locks and wiring.

Some of the blue trim pieces are going on my car, kick panels for example. Others I won't need, like the door panels (I have a white set). Nor will I need my red panels.

So please, don't bother telling me to save it. You would be quite disappointed if you were to buy it. That basically leaves the seats (fair shape) and the roof/glass panels.

Thank you for clearing that up!! From the interior shots it looked like it was the magnum with the engine problems on Craigslist. I knew that car was in Detroit, and seeing that your from the Detroit 'Burbs I was under the impression it was that car. Apologies for the confusion.

I was going to buy this one to restore, but after seeing it in person, decided it was WAY too far gone and too much work even with my resources. We cannot save them all. but if it helps save one or some, great!

Would really like to sell the roof. What's a set of tops worth in 2018? Give me that and take the whole roof.

I'd be interested in that roof, but...

I'd also be shipping will kill me.

PM sent

I'd be interested in that roof, but...

I'd also be shipping will kill me.

PM sent

I've shipped large items (stove, industrial fan) by taking the item to the Detroit Yellow Freight terminal. The buyer had paid for shipping in advance. I unloaded and they attached the item to a pallet. I'm willing to do the same here. I don't know all your info, but if your serious, you'll be able to figure the shipping costs from their website. Select the "ships from terminal" option, that should save you some cash. (so would picking up, but that's on you.)

https://my.yrc.com/dynamic/national...nsactionalquote/rqTransactionalQuoteEntry.jsp

Let me know what you get quoted and perhaps I'll adjust my price to keep it reasonable.

Do you have any of the 15 x 7 look alike cop wheels , without the nubs , for sale ??

Frank

I could use the brake pedal assembly if its still available?

Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back