• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1980 Corvette race car project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb70charger500

Local time
7:00 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well I just bought this car and wife about ripped me a new one! I wanted a new cone racing car since the last one burnt to ground !

What I have is a 1980 Corvette (with a title)
It is basically gutted has a roll cage in it a quick connect steering column in it ,power cut of switch behind driver's door .
All 4 corners have 4 piston calipers .
Has a mono leaf spring on rear and I'm told a up graded rear end support beam .has real center line rims on it . Has custom tail panel has duel mufflers with quad tips .wiring is still in place under hood and for batt . Would be fairly easy to get this back on the track . It also has clutch /brake pedals in it .
I bought car for $3000 I'd like to brake even on it . I do have a 355 Chevy 4 bolt main I set aside for this car it ran and drove in the firebird it came in was told it was rebuilt I was gonna go threw it and double check I can add it in for another $800
Has some goodies on it .
I'd consider offers as I kinda need it gone but be gentle guys I can't afford to loose money
KIMG0078.JPG
KIMG0079.JPG
KIMG0065.JPG
KIMG0069.JPG
KIMG0070.JPG

Cars still aval so I'd rather not go down on price so how about I'll add some stuff .
For $3800 I'll add a Chevy 355 motor and Saginaw 3 speed trans .
I got this trans as I'm told it's much preferred for racing dirt track cone racing ....
When I was racing my 85 trans am years ago it had a t5 5speed and I never got out of 3rd gear so figured the old guys might be on to something !

So 3800 gets you really close to having a race car .

Anyone interested $2000 for car $1000 for the motor and trans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back