• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1989 Dodge Shelby Daytona $1500

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpgmike

Local time
2:41 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This car is rare and unique, considered to be one of the 2 most desirable Daytonas ever made (the other being the IROC R/T with the Lotus Engine package):
  • 4741 Shelby Daytonas
  • 4699 with AC
  • 3444 with 5-speed
  • 1953 with T-Tops
  • 1231 with Leather Seats
  • 1805 with 12-Button Navigator
  • 258 painted Radiant Silver
I estimate it is maybe one of 12 with the unique combination of options. It apparently was a dealer showroom special.

Modifications are limited to a March Performance crank pulley and a “G-Valve” boost controller. This car was a trade for my work; I did about $12k worth of work to a Plymouth Horizon to transform it into a GLH clone, with much custom work. I am losing my shirt!! It has not been registered in about 20 years. There is minimal rust. I completely went over it about 5 years ago. It currently needs a battery, tires (dry rotted), windshield wipers, and fuel pump (gotta love the alcohol in the fuel here). It started 5 years ago when I did the work, but now there is no fuel pressure.

It includes 2 complete sets of tail lights (keep as spares or sell), and a spare hood (the original hood, as the one on the car is a replacement). It didn’t have any radio when I got it, but I added an Infinity AM/FM/Cassette as part of the deal. I’m moving soon and need it gone, and the price reflects that. Clean MD title.

Front1.png

Rear1.png

Engine.png

Floor1.png

Floor2.png

Floor3.png

Floor4.png

Floor5.png

Floor6.png

Gauges.png

I have been limited to 10 pics, so here are more...

Nav.png

Seats.png

Susp1.png

WheelWell1.png

WheelWell2.png

WheelWell3.png

MC1.png

Shock1.png

Side1.png

Pretty sure the most desirable Daytona would be the 69 Charger Daytona

Considering the Forum, yes you are right. I was referencing the FWD era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back