• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1995 Dakota 3.3 Diesel on CL not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam dupont

Local time
2:04 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
https://rapidcity.craigslist.org/cto/d/lead-1995-dakota-slt-ext-cab-33-mpg/7472242067.html
Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 4.07.03 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 4.07.27 PM.png

Hello, I have a very nice for the year(1995) Dodge Dakota SLT extended cab pickup for sale. It has a 3.3 liter Cummins diesel turbo charged mechanical injected 4 cylinder engine with only 33,000 miles on it. The truck itself has 156,000 on it. It has a 5 speed manual transmission. The diesel engine was installed by a professional Cummins mechanic and was a brand new engine when it was installed about 33,000 miles ago. The mechanic ordered the engine the day he retired and then took on the job of installing it. The truck will get about 33 mpg going down the highway at 65 mph. It is rear wheel drive, not 4x4.
The truck starts easy, but it also has a engine heater if needed. It doesn't have glow plugs. I just installed a new fuel gauge sending unit in the fuel tank. The interior is very clean with no tears or smells. The heat, A/C, power brakes, power steering, power mirrors all work. It has a receiver hitch and a four-prong wiring plugin. The outside of the truck is nice. It's not rusty and only a few very small dings, no hail. The hood, roof and tailgate were just refinished and clear coated. It just had a spray in bed liner added in the last month. The matching tires are all good and the brakes are good.
I have the owners manual for the engine, it's pretty thick and helpful. It goes over a lot of practical things. I also have a repair manual for the truck itself. Great condition, but selling as is.
You could use it every day for fuel mileage then take it to a car show where there would be a lot of interest.
It's not perfect, but it is a very nice truck and gets a lot of attention. Pictures really don't do it justice.
Texting preferred, or leave a message and I will call you back.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!

$14,900 OBO
Consider Possible partial trade??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back