• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 2 69 Super Bees & 1970 Doge A100 going to Zephyrhills auction Feb. 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

1964Polara

Local time
4:57 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
While I have dozen or so 1962-74 Mopars for sale, for anyone in the Tampa area, I will be auctioning 2 1969 Super Bees (440 6 Pack) one frame off restored and a Dodge A100 with 440 dual quad engine in bed.
I am keeping a 62 Plymouth to restore but will sell all the others. If any interest attend the auction, or I will gladly post the picture and price of any car for B Body Forum. Just let me know what you are looking for. the nicest car for sale is numbers matching, one owner, 38,000 mile Black Dodge Charger RT. Asking $30,000 firm for a car worth $45,000. Just cleaning house. Not a dealer. Pics avail.
Thank you
david blosser

Do you have any interest in adopting a 26 year old goofy white kid? :laughing11:

Good luck with the auction!

Hello david new to the site .Not far from your location would like to see what u have before the auction. how can we arrange this?

While I have dozen or so 1962-74 Mopars for sale, for anyone in the Tampa area, I will be auctioning 2 1969 Super Bees (440 6 Pack) one frame off restored and a Dodge A100 with 440 dual quad engine in bed.
I am keeping a 62 Plymouth to restore but will sell all the others. If any interest attend the auction, or I will gladly post the picture and price of any car for B Body Forum. Just let me know what you are looking for. the nicest car for sale is numbers matching, one owner, 38,000 mile Black Dodge Charger RT. Asking $30,000 firm for a car worth $45,000. Just cleaning house. Not a dealer. Pics avail.
Thank you
david blosser

wow for a minute i thought the polar in your gallery was the same one as dickey has here: http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?47058-My-first-Mopar.

good luck with your sale. do you have pictures posted anywhere on the web of the cars for sale/your collection?

I am interested in the black charger RT.

you can email pics to me.

i will pm you my email...

Yes, a list of what you have, with condition and price would go a long way.

Pics would be even better.

Id be interested in the following solid driver/minor project cars-

69 Super Bee (I know, who isn't)
68 Barracuda v8 fastback (or /6 manual trans)
65 Barracuda with solid cowl
Duster with manual trans (and/or fold down seat)
Volare Road Runner with T tops

I'm also looking for 66 Coronet and 72-74 Charger parts.

Could be looking for a solid driver 64 B body wagon as well.

One frame off restored!!!...I call :bs:!!!!
Thank you
david blosser

Oooooh, yeah...."frame OFF"...kinda a red flag in the Mopar universe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back