• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 2.96” Stroke Crankshaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueShineDart68

Local time
7:29 AM
Reaction score
Looking to build a 305 cubic inch (destroked 340) to copy the t/a challengers and aar cudas that raced in the trans am series and the #22 Daytona during the 1971 Daytona 500. I know I can get one made by a company like Moldex but it would be expensive. I wanted to see if anyone has one made by mopar performance part# P4452974. Any help/ info or leads for a crank or the 6.298” rods to go along with it would be greatly appreciated.

I can’t help you with any of this and I have to ask why in earth would you ever do this? (Unless you need an all out screamer for road racing and are actually limited to 305 cu). The expense for something no one will ever see….
MHO says stroke the other way and actually make some power…. ?

I have a Mopar one (and also a Bryant billet 2.96" ) in storage, not for sale at the moment.

Last edited:
Not for sale, maybe will offer it in the future if my project motor ever gets completed.
Okay thanks, your the first person I found who actually has one so at least I know they are out there. Let me know if you ever decide to let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back