• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2" drop spindles

747mopar

Local time
11:41 AM
Reaction score
I would like some more info on the 2" drop spindles for a 1969 Charger. I read that they are patterned off of the 73 and up B body spindles, if so I imagine they will except the 72 calipers? The reason I'm asking is because I'm trying to put my car on the road by spring and have to swap out the calipers from the 73 style to the 72 because of clearance issues (I believe someone swapped it to the late B body spindles). I'm hoping to buy your spindles somewhere down the road "hopefully before spring" and want to make sure the 72 calipers will fit so I'm not buying calipers again plus I was curious if it matters which side your spindles are mounted on (mine are on the back do to the sway bar mounts). Thanks

I don't understand this with a torsion bar front suspension.....

I don't understand this with a torsion bar front suspension.....
For me the main reason is so you don't loose travel. With a drop spindle everything is as it was before were, if you just loosen up the torsion bars your loosing travel. I don't know about you but I don't like the feeling of a bottoming out the suspension. I'll be running it with the bars cranked down for now and if I like it I just might leave it.

Auto Transport Service
Back