• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 2 Groove Crank Pulley / Non-AC Water Pump Pulley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiah Estrada

Local time
5:35 AM
Reaction score
Hey all! I’m visiting from FCBO. I go by the same name on that site; currently restoring a 1968 New Yorker.

In my quest of putting the rebuilt 440 back together, I quickly realized that doing away with the AC wasn’t so easy. I’ve now changed my alternator bracket to the Non AC version and have found that I now need the 2 groove crank pulley and the Non AC water pump pulley!

I kept and rebuilt the original TRW pump and it rests on its original flapper style bracket.

A6590171-BA46-4513-B142-AFDF2688D689.jpeg

How the motor looks currently! Not sure if this is correct, but I think because the car has a TRW pump it needs a pre 1969 crank pulley. I could be wrong, and I appreciate any help I can get. Hoping one of you may have either the crank pulley, water pump pulley OR both! Condition doesn’t matter; just as long as they aren’t all bent or dinged up. I can clean and paint them.

You can fix your problem by going to the website 440source.com and they sell brand
new reproduction pulleys for your BB Mopar. They have the lower crank pulley, with power
steering two groove unit. They also have the water pump pulley, single groove for BB w/out
A/C. I do not have any experience in using there pulleys, but they look good IMO. I'm
sure there are plenty of folks on this site using their products. Good luck in whatever you
decide to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back