• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 2 groove crank pulley

Status
Not open for further replies.

muscle72

Local time
2:14 PM
Reaction score
Lookin for a good used 2 groove crank pulley for a big block mopar it,one off a small block it if works.

For better luck, you'll need to be more specific. Diameter and depth are necessary. There are a LOT of different pulleys that were made. Multiple years, Poly, LA, B and RB A/C or not, etc.

Need one for a 440 426 413 rb 383 400 b. They all used the same when came to depth and diameter.As along the 2 groove crank pulley came off a big block

Keep thinking that. I was trying to help you.

I have these off a 440.
20210117_143040.jpg

Lookin for a good used 2 groove crank pulley for a big block mopar it,one off a small block it if works.
I might have one at home. If you don't find oneby Sat., I can look then. I have a spackle bucket full off Mopar pulleys; there is a good chace I will have one.

I might have one at home. If you don't find oneby Sat., I can look then. I have a spackle bucket full off Mopar pulleys; there is a good chace I will have one.
Oh ok yah l do l could wait Intel then

Oh ok yah l do l could wait Intel then
I didn’t find a two groove but I did find a four groove that looks like it was pressed together!!! I’m wondering out loud if anybody knows if these guys can be heated and “popped apart “ or are they spot welded together??? If you look closely, you can see a parting line between the two!
F8438A2B-AE8C-4099-9A8B-D5B96DD073BF.jpeg
AD17CCF4-76B7-41C7-A134-E81E25EDFD64.jpeg
AD17CCF4-76B7-41C7-A134-E81E25EDFD64.jpeg

Thats an A/C pulley, they are spot welded together.... FWIW Kern Dog was 100% correct but the O/P can believe what ever makes himself happy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back