• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 inch tail pipe source

Doubt they have one for a 60 year old car.

Find an older exhaust shop and there is a set of cards for every car that tells them how to make the pipes. Or any shop that does custom exhaust can fit a 2” in there easy enough. But you,cannot install it yourself so it’s more money.

Had Midas bend tail pipes for my 66. Call around to to older Midas shop or the closest may get the bend specs from another shop. Expect to pay $100 or so.

Midas had specs for 2" pipe I needed 2 1/4" no problem they just used 2 1/4" pipe.

I see your problem is distance from midas! No exhaust shops in area? Sounds like if no local shop pay accurate or do it yourself. :rolleyes:

I have noticed over the axle tail pipes for maybe pickups for like $37. Mainly want to get the pipe over the rear axle.
Too manly people with to much $ always thinking evrything is cheap! :poke:
I found a tail pipe for 79 Dodge Aspen 360 aron Rock for $19 plus $30 something to ship. I can make it work

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back