• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 2-mopar 426 hemi dual plug hemi engines

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemiman426

Local time
8:58 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
2- dual plug 426 hemi engines,1- complete on engine stand running,w/727 rvb trans w/8 inch convertor,1st motor is complete,1965 block,30 over,dome pistons,ed pink aluminum rods,stock stroke crank,dragster pan,single line pick up,summer bros gear drive,weiand tunnel ram,holley 4575 carbs,run stand headers,accel dual plug distributor,total flow water heads,block has no cement,next engine is none running,1970 warranty block,472 stroker short block,eagle rotating assy,dual plug iron heads,six pack assy,aluminum, vavle covers,,roller cam,lifters,,has rocker assy,push rods,only needs gaskets,head studs head gaskets,timing chain ,and cover,oil pump to be complete,it doent have cement in it,have extra parts that goes with it,1-accel dual plug distributor,dc timing wheels and crank trigger bracks,,must by both as package wont seperate,wont crate or help with shipping must pick up,ill never use these,the one that s running was in a running car and sold the car as roller,20,000.00,pm me here

thumbnail.jpg

2- dual plug 426 hemi engines,1- complete on engine stand running,w/727 rvb trans w/8 inch convertor,1st motor is complete,1965 block,30 over,dome pistons,ed pink aluminum rods,stock stroke crank,dragster pan,single line pick up,summer bros gear drive,weiand tunnel ram,holley 4575 carbs,run stand headers,accel dual plug distributor,total flow water heads,block has no cement,next engine is none running,1970 warranty block,472 stroker short block,eagle rotating assy,dual plug iron heads,six pack assy,aluminum, vavle covers,,roller cam,lifters,,has rocker assy,push rods,only needs gaskets,head studs head gaskets,timing chain ,and cover,oil pump to be complete,it doent have cement in it,have extra parts that goes with it,1-accel dual plug distributor,dc timing wheels and crank trigger bracks,,must by both as package wont seperate,wont crate or help with shipping must pick up,ill never use these,the one that s running was in a running car and sold the car as roller,20,000.00,pm me here

View attachment 960720

Google map shows I`m 5 1/2 hrs away from you.
Which engine would be the closest to streetable ?I would be interested in putting one in this--------------1968 barr
IMG_0474 (1).JPG
acuda fastback.

the 472 would be more street able,heads is off put your own cam and lifters in if you want,has h-beam rods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back