• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$20,000 Cordoba..

Attachments

• chrysler_cordoba_t1dc.jpg
    chrysler_cordoba_t1dc.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 485
wow man, what a crackhead. that dude has no clue . maybe he will be the one that single handedly runs the market up on cordobas. i guess now my charger is worth 25,000 LOL

hey Doba, went to a car show yesterday and snapped a pic of a real nice doba (or maybe it was a magnum) for ya...check it out.

edit...maybe it's a 300!!

DSC02019.jpg

Last edited:
"1079 Chrysler Cordoba..."

wow its 933 years old according to the ad title. This is really an antique...

hey Doba, went to a car show yesterday and snapped a pic of a real nice doba (or maybe it was a magnum) for ya...check it out.

edit...maybe it's a 300!!

DSC02019.jpg

Right on, don't see too many of them at shows! Pretty sure that grill only came on the 300, basically a high preformance version the the 79 Cordoba, only 3800 built.

Ha Ha.. Did you ever wonder just what car they used for that Bat mobile build? Ummm,
I wonder...
EinsteinAnimated-1.gif

Yep, that white one's a 300 - WONDERFUL cars once the "late 70s Chrysler stuff" is ironed out. E58 special 360 4-bbl, duals, high stall converter, 3.2 gears, front & rear sway bars, Police stuff - HD T bars, rear springs, shocks, nice big brakes, firm feel steering, one year only grille, trim & wheels, factory tach, buckets & console, engine turned dash like the Magnum GT... absolutely one of my favorites I've ever owned. Mine's not as nice as the one in the pic, but I drive the POO out of it and I'd take it anywhere. FANTASTIC balance and it owns the highway. Now about that Cordoba... he's nuckin' futs. Been watching too much TV. He'll be "Robin" whoever pays that much. :eek:

Right on, don't see too many of them at shows! Pretty sure that grill only came on the 300, basically a high preformance version the the 79 Cordoba, only 3800 built.

Oooh, I remember those when they were new. I was looking through a dealer's lot (I was in the parts department for a rebuild kit for my road runner master cylinder) and the whole front row, 8 or 10 of these identical 300's facing the street. I remember crawling under and seeing dual exhaust all the way back, the real thing. I don't know what the US models had, but that's what was on this lot in Canada.

Then a few years later (1983) I was following my brother around as he was looking for a used car, and found one of these 300s at a Ford lot. It was $5000, marked way down on sale for $3500, and I wanted it so bad. But back then, I couldn't afford something like that. Sigh.

-=PHoton440=-

Buy my 79 cordoba/300 clone with the rare power sun roof for $1700.00 obo.

That is batmobile.com article is false. Dean Jeffries built the original Batmobile not George Barris. Barris has never said he built them but he never denies it and gives jeffries credit. Barris did do work on them later in there TV existance though.

Auto Transport Service
Back