• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$2000 road runner in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE
I'm' pretty sure he'd take less if you included enough exclamation marks in your reply...[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Don't you mean $1700.!

by no regi! does he mean he doesn't have the title or the vender tag or what ? !!

is regi a term for title in canda?!!

also something funny lookin about pass door!

These are my favorite ad's. It will end up on ebay. Guys pays $500 from the junk yard drags it out on a trailer and then puts it on ebay for $10k lmao This guys is trying to make a quick buck is all. Hope the locals make him stick with it and re do the car hahaa quick that jackass! $1700!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am new to the chat world and web crawling as my wife woould call it but i do not see any photo's What am I missing?

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind I am a little slow but found the pics. needs a lot of TLC. Good luck to someone.

I am new to the chat world and web crawling as my wife woould call it but i do not see any photo's What am I missing?

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind I am a little slow but found the pics. needs a lot of TLC. Good luck to someone.

Welcome! I actually know where Okotoks is :) Nice handle you're using.

Attention! Everyone!!!! Can I please have your attention!!!!!!

I AM NOT BUYING THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!! So you can if you want!!!!!! Am I getting through to you????!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back