• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 2005 H2 Hummer for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

biomedtechguy

Accelerati Rapidus Maximus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:21 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
No accidents, no body damage, no snow or salt, never flooded. Purchased from dealer who bought it from the original owner, a woman in California. Had less than 18,000 miles on it when purchased in 2007. FULL SYNTHETIC oil changes since I bought it. 164,970 total miles now.
No "4 wheel mud driving". Used as a daily driver, then to tow fishing boat and car trailer occasionally. Just bought new tow/4wd vehicle so the H2 has to go. Tires have been replaced and are very good and original part number BF Goodrich All Terrain Radials made specifically for the H2. A/C blows cold, AM/FM Sirius XM w/built in CD player, Bose Speaker system. Seats are in EXCELLENT condition due to custom covers since 20k miles. For 4wd, transfer case needs repair or replacement, but runs fine in 2wd. Clear coat is peeling in some spots, but yellow base coat paint is good. NO RUST. Automatic transmission and LS engine run fine! A really good opportunity for anyone who has wanted a reliable drivetrain in a Hummer, with NO WRECKS.
EDIT: $1K PRICE DROP! :bananadance:
Asking $5,000 OBO Zip Code 70445 or 45 minutes north of New Orleans. Fly in, drive home!
PM for phone number.
20210704_162039.jpg
20210704_162005.jpg
20210704_161938.jpg
20210704_163307.jpg
20210704_163357.jpg
20210704_163407.jpg

Last edited:
Hey forum folks, I really need to sell my H2 Hummer. Normally as a seller, I wouldn't admit to that because I know it gives advantage to any potential buyer, BUT since this is my "forum family" and I believe this really is a great deal for anyone looking for a vehicle like this, and I'm going to have to do other things like move it from my house to a high traffic area that has worked for me to sell vehicles before, and if that doesn't work, I'm going to have to buy advertising to sell it....
Now that we have a 2021 Jeep Gladiator turbo diesel, I have a vehicle that will get me by for what I used the H2 for, at least until I get a 4WD turbo diesel Excursion or Van or maybe a RAM Mega Cab..something I can keep my 3 Lab mix dogs and micro mini pig INSIDE with us when we travel.
Anyone who can make an offer close to the $5,000 OBO I'm asking can have it. I considered a lot of different vehicles before deciding on the H2, but it has really done its job well.
Since I bought it in 2007, EVERY OIL and filter change has been 100% FULL SYNTHETIC, virtually ENDING the wear on the 358 cu in LS motor, and it really shows the benefits of full synthetic oil changes. Great oil pressure, even hot at idle, NO SMOKE, and its a strong motor. Originally used as my daily driver, I also used it occasionally to pull our lightweight 21' travel trailer, my 17' bass boat, and it was the tow vehicle that had the critical jobs of pulling my all steel Big Tex car trailer to get both my Roadrunner and my wife's GTO, and it has pulled one or the other car on that trailer to shows/events. The transfer case gear set broke a couple of years ago when I made a stupid mistake and locked the 4WD just before I made a sharp left turn on a concrete road to climb the hill to a cabin in Tennessee for "Pontiacs in Pigeon Forge". I say stupid mistake because I know better, and I heard it "pop" in the turn. Complete refirbished transfer case assemblies are readily available, but I have driven it since it broke with NO problems, just no 4WD. Some owners remove the front wheel drive driveshaft, when the 4WD is working fine, just to save gas and because they don't need 4WD.
The leather seats are PERFECT, because we put thick, foam backed neoprene custom (yellow and black) seat covers on all the seats, armrests, headrests, and console pad. This stopped any wear from occurring. All 4 tires are near new and were replaced a few years ago, and they are the EXACT B.F. Goodrich tires made specifically for the H2 Hummer. It makes a difference, and while not cheap, I chose them because they are the best tires for a stock H2. AC blows cold, and in South Louisiana after a summer car show, or a day at the race track, or a day on the water fishing, that cold, dry air feels so good. The transmission has had a fluid and filter change and has always worked perfectly under ALL conditions.
BUY MY HUMMER and make a GREAT DEAL.

Will send you a pm later 2 nite dont get off of work till 11 have a lot of ? Mileage?

SOLD $4K CASH today.
I parked at at my local gas station, about 5 minutes from my house, where I buy my no ethanol reg gas for my various equipment, and premium no ethanol for the GTO and Roadrunner.
I put 2 "For Sale" signs on it around 3:30pm and by 6pm it was sold.
:bananadance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back