• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 2018 6.4 Hemi TR6060 Crate ECU, New Harness, Pedal, O2 Sensors for Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

68RoadrunnerJKH

Local time
4:15 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a brand New Mopar 6.4 Crate Hemi Swap Engine Harness, ECU/PCM, Extra plug for jumper to Power Distribution Center, Throttle pedal and O2 sensors. Was going down this path then my "Expert" that was going to help me bailed. Now I bought the OEM Crate Hemi stand alone setup. All this is for sale. The OEM Crate 6.4 kit is now $2600. Only thing it includes mine doesn't, is the jumper to Power Distribution Center (PDC) and PDC. The PDC is available from Mopar for about 280. Since I bought the $1700 OEM complete kit, I now have the wiring diagram to connect the extra plug between the PDC and ECU that will be supplied. Mopar will not provide this diagram and pin-outs without the kit. Price is $700 - will ship on your dime from 75160.

This is for a 6.4 with VVT and Variable Runner Hemi. There is a different ECU for 5.7. All these kits require a separate trans controller for 8HP 8 speed automatic. This makes it a way more simple connection to get your 6.4 Hemi Fuel pumps Fans, ignition and engine running in a swapped vehicle.

Crate Hemi 6.4 TR6060 kit.png

Crate Hemi ECU unlocked Melissa TX.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back