• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[IMPORTANT] 2019 FBBO Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

F_BO Calendar

Local time
12:24 AM
Reaction score
WHO WANTS TO BE FEATURED IN OUR 2019 CALENDAR???

I’m helping Joey & his staff put together a Mopar calendar that will include FABO, FBBO, FCBO, FEBO and FFMJBO for 2019. We’re looking for members that would be interested in seeing their car featured in a our club calendar.

We’re in the early stages & still working out the details, but would love to see as many members as possible participate.

The best pictures are those without too many background distractions, so the car will be the center piece. Close-ups are encouraged.

The members will participate in voting for their favorites before the final winners are announced. We're hoping this will be a fun event!

Please post your image in this thread to let us know you’re interested in seeing your car / image in print! Image must be of your car and we may ask for other / different photos. Old photos may not work as we need high res photos.

PHOTOS ONLY PLEASE -- Commentary will be deleted -- Thank You

IMG_0748.jpg

I'm going to suggest that you don't just stand there and snap a pic in the middle of the afternoon. Wait until late afternoon, early evening when the sun isn't at it's sharpest, and add light as necessary. Also, get personal with your car and catch her beauty at different angles.

I know no commentary;
BUT
maybe so more members cars can be used,
we have far more than 12 worthy cars
do a couple months with multiple cars like a
month/page of 68-71 RRs collage' a 67-71 GTX,
a 68-70 Charger, a 68-70 Super Bee etc.

68 RR LL1 10-29-2017 #4a PS frt.JPG

here's another couple, I know there's a lot of glare
but, all these shots were the day it finally rolled out of the garage
with the new OE color LL1 Surf Turquoise, 1st sunny day last winter
after it was garage painted, never mind the date stamps it was 10-29-2017

68 RR LL1 10-29-2017 #1a DS frt.JPG

68 RR LL1 10-29-2017 #5a frt hood.JPG

68 RR LL1 10-29-2017 #2a DS rear.JPG

before photos, with Lord Budnicks himself

68 RR #16 Driveway front ds Apr 26 2011 Buddy #1.JPG

68 RR #17 Driveway side ds Apr 26 2011.JPG

Last edited:
WHO WANTS TO BE FEATURED IN OUR 2019 CALENDAR???

I’m helping Joey & his staff put together a Mopar calendar that will include FABO, FBBO, FCBO, FEBO and FFMJBO for 2019. We’re looking for members that would be interested in seeing their car featured in a our club calendar.

We’re in the early stages & still working out the details, but would love to see as many members as possible participate.

The best pictures are those without too many background distractions, so the car will be the center piece. Close-ups are encouraged.

The members will participate in voting for their favorites before the final winners are announced. We're hoping this will be a fun event!

Please post your image in this thread to let us know you’re interested in seeing your car / image in print! Image must be of your car and we may ask for other / different photos. Old photos may not work as we need high res photos.

KIMG0046.JPG

For those of you who cant read and/or follow instruction... I'll post it again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back