• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 Frankenmuth Autofest

hanks73340

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:59 PM
Reaction score
https://photos.app.goo.gl/EgPAQ4SemNCuPoAX8

Awesome 3-day event. Over 3,000 cars show up for this each year. Mopars are very well represented at this show. The one pic of looking down the street goes for 2 miles. Lots of good stuff. Vids are somewhat grainy. Enjoy...

We gotta pay to see your pics ???
You shouldn't have to..... should just be able to click on the link and view the pics. I have done this a few times with no issues regarding others to view the pics. I just clicked it on again and it went to the pictures I posted. There's over 100 pics. I will have to investigate further if anyone else has an issue. Thanks for the heads-up.

thanks for sharing. But now I want a Zehnder's dinner and a trip to Bronners.We used to go there when I was growing up for the big polka festival.

Thanks for sharing the pictures Hank, and for getting our '67 Turquoise 4-door HT Fury in there too. It was great meeting you and your wife here. This was a great show, and as you said Mopars are WELL represented here! Most likely going back next year if finances allow for my stepfather. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back