• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 Dodge Demon 170 Last Call

Until the Dealers get them in the parking lot

Then $$$$$$ Mark up

This is already being marketed like it's you modern day chance to buy a wing car or a Boss 429 or somthing. Prices will double or more at the dealer. Most will get loaded on a trailer and hauled to climate controlled storage by their new owners.
I love MOPAR.
MOPAR is dead, by their own hand.
It's too bad. Some of the tech and new engine designs that hit the market in the last few years showed so much promise, from many of the brands.

I was here and saw it air lifted in by helicopter first hand. Made a lackluster pass but looked and sounded incredible. I will edit the video and post it. I have a bunch of pictures as well. It was a lot of fun. Jay Leno was here too.
20230320_163744.jpg

They will all end up like this one. “Don’t start the engine!!! You will melt the Saran Wrap!!!” :p :D

The car is awesome but that unveiling was hard to watch. I thought the whole thing came off as amateur for such a significant car.

The car is awesome but that unveiling was hard to watch. I thought the whole thing came off as amateur for such a significant car.
Guess you had to be there, as I thought it was pretty cool. If the weather had cooperated, I would have said it was perfect.
Tge driver definitely left a lot on the table as far as performance goes.

On a separate note, I met another 1320 owner who confirmed everything I thought I knew about them. It reiforced my decision to buy one, was the correct one.

yeah 1,025 hp :thumbsup:
impressive #s
an end of the new muscle cars era 2.0

Instant collector, instant more $$$ after they sell out
& most will sell (to a 2nd owner) at auction, never or rarely ever driven
let alone raced or taken to track days
such a shame, so much potential, wasted

MoPar Muscle/Dodge Muscle, end of an era...

I'm not in the market, not especially at $100k+
but,
I'd would still like to own a Rebel TRX
also but not for $78k-$100k+ either

Last edited:
Order One

Honestly I have no idea how this works but

2023 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170 | DodgeGarage
Ordering opens Monday, March 27 at a U.S. MSRP3 of $96,666 and Canadian MSRP3.1 of $134,785. With options to choose from including 14 exterior colors, 2 Satin Black paint options, 4 interiors and optional carbon fiber wheels, there's guaranteed to be a configuration that fuels your fire.

Are you a current 2018 Challenger SRT® Demon owner? When you place your order for the new 2023 SRT Demon 170 from a dealer with allocation, you'll have the unique opportunity to request to match your original Demon VIN.

Because more is more, the Challenger SRT Demon 170 comes with customized, limited-edition and serialized items available after you take delivery. From the included personalized, commemorative Demon decanter set and a custom instrument panel badge, to an appearance mimicking Goodwool breathable mesh car shell available for purchase. Ready to make history with us?

Thought so.

U.S. pricing starts at $96,666 before destination and would-be buyers can check dealer allocations using the Horsepower Locator tool on DodgeGarage.com. Order books open on March 27th and “dealer orders at MSRP will receive priority scheduling.” That being said, markups seem inevitable so you might want to shop around and hope for the best.

Since a number of original Demon owners are expected to jump at the chance to get something more extreme, Dodge will enable them to get the ‘same’ vehicle identification number as their earlier model.

2023 Dodge Horsepower Locator

Just an fyi, one of my dealers has had over 150 phone calls today wanting to know about a demon, latest bid is 175k over sticker.

How do find which dealers are allocated 1?
A friend of mine received an allocation today and got his order in. It was over 100K, but he was ecstatic. Honestly, I think you have to be in the inner circle or have contacts with a large dealership that has an allocation available. His only tacked on an additional 10K, but there are others I am hearing that are through the roof.

I sent my dealer a message. If I can get one I'll be a buyer. I bought a Redeye in 2021. Maybe that'll help.

If I could afford to buy one, the first thing I would do is go from the dealership right to the drag strip.

Auto Transport Service
Back