• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

20x9 on front of '70 Satelite...??

williamsdc

Local time
4:11 AM
Reaction score
New to the group and to mopar's but always been a huge fan, just finally growing up and having different taste. Anyway got a '70 Satelitte looking like a runner and I am making a trip south.

On the trip I have a buddy with a set of 20x9 wheels with a +18mm offset, telling me to drive hrs out of my way to get them.

My question is will this fit on the Satelitte??

I know you guys get these questions all the time and there is that calculator to work it but I even have trouble with it.

I was thinking maybe with smaller tires they could possibly squeeze in there but still think its a small chance. I looked everywhere and can't seem to find 9 inch wheels on the front of one so I figured I'd ask..

Thanks for the help!!!!

Are they the style you want? If not the question of fitment is mute. If they are what you like it may be worth a shot.

+18 offset on a 9" wide rim is between 5.5 and 5.75 backspacing and may not fit on the front.

Auto Transport Service
Back