• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

240 trick flow head rocker arms

63fury500

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:45 PM
Reaction score
I have a set of 240 trick flow heads and purchased a set of
COMP Cams Rocker Arm Kit 1621-16; Ultra Pro Magnum 1.5 Roller for B/RB Mopar

Problem is either the rocker or the pedestals will have to be ground down to get proper valve alighnment,any one running a different set of rocker arms that only needs to be shimmed,dont want to grind into either of these,also these rocker arms are brand new if anyone is looking for a complete new set

I used the 440 source kit, Smith Brs push rods and a Comp solid fat tappet cam. Went together nice with minimal shims. So far so good and have checked the lash once after dyno breakin an once after about 500 miles, all is spot on.

I have a set of 240 trick flow heads and purchased a set of
COMP Cams Rocker Arm Kit 1621-16; Ultra Pro Magnum 1.5 Roller for B/RB Mopar

Problem is either the rocker or the pedestals will have to be ground down to get proper valve alighnment,any one running a different set of rocker arms that only needs to be shimmed,dont want to grind into either of these,also these rocker arms are brand new if anyone is looking for a complete new set
I Have the Crane Gold 1.6 with Manton pushrods and it lined up fine, just few very small adjustments on the hold down to center the rocker arm dead onto middle of valve stem

I Have the Crane Gold 1.6 with Manton pushrods and it lined up fine, just few very small adjustments on the hold down to center the rocker arm dead onto middle of valve stem
thanx,Ya I hear the crane golds are good for these heads,Ill have to find a good set

no you assume wrong,its the side to side movement and position,already read all that,talked to andy who says either the pedestal or rocker arm to be shaved

Auto Transport Service
Back