• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

26" Radiator

harann1023

Local time
11:44 AM
Reaction score
I am still in the process of finishing up my 1968 Plymouth Belvedere restoration. I am still looking for the lower tank and two side brackets for my radiator. I have the correct top tank (2898069) and if I can come up with the two side brackets and lower tank I can get it recored and put together. The correct radiator for my car is a 26 inch three row for a big block automatic police package car.
I found a 26 inch three row radiator out of a 72 Dodge Monaco (3574617)
I have seen some other 26 inch three row radiators out of c bodies.
Would any of these lower tanks and side brackets work for my Belvedere?

Call the guys at Glen Ray radiators if you cant find a used one in good shape, they may have a new ones and can rebuild your rad for you. Its expensive, but well worth the cost, they did my 28" with NOS tanks, its sweet!

Save yourself the time, money, and headache and call Bob at Glen Ray. He is the only go to guy for MOPAR radiators. Does all of my work.

D

I am still in the process of finishing up my 1968 Plymouth Belvedere restoration. I am still looking for the lower tank and two side brackets for my radiator. I have the correct top tank (2898069) and if I can come up with the two side brackets and lower tank I can get it recored and put together. The correct radiator for my car is a 26 inch three row for a big block automatic police package car.
I found a 26 inch three row radiator out of a 72 Dodge Monaco (3574617)
I have seen some other 26 inch three row radiators out of c bodies.
Would any of these lower tanks and side brackets work for my Belvedere?
They do Interchange. any 66-69' 26 inch from a Chrysler will fit the B body,as long as the radiator opening is the wider Factory A/C opening. The newer radiators have the outlet on the wrong side. stick with the 66-69. I have a complete one in nice condition If that helps.

Call the guys at Glen Ray radiators if you cant find a used one in good shape, they may have a new ones and can rebuild your rad for you. Its expensive, but well worth the cost, they did my 28" with NOS tanks, its sweet!

YUP!!!!

thumbnail_20161228_190119.jpg

They do Interchange. any 66-69' 26 inch from a Chrysler will fit the B body,as long as the radiator opening is the wider Factory A/C opening. The newer radiators have the outlet on the wrong side. stick with the 66-69. I have a complete one in nice condition If that helps.
If it's in good shape what do you want for it, I'm looking for one for my 67 Coronet!

Auto Transport Service
Back