• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

28th Annual Benefit Summer Knights Car Show.

Are You Going?

• Yes. With my car

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. to spectate.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

66ChargerHI-PO

Local time
5:19 PM
Reaction score
ATTENTION CONNECTICUT, MASSACHUSETTS, & NEW YORK B-BODY CAR SHOW ENTHUSIASTS. (and anyone else.) Announcing the, 28th Annual Benefit Summer Knights Car Show. THE SPRING SHOW EVERYONE WANTS TO ATTEND. Time is 9am-3pm. Show cars, $10.00. Spectators $5.00. Benefits the Torie Costa Foundation, Autism Families CT, and other charities. Located at the Berlin Fairgrounds. Dash plaques, raffles, food. Special guests, (see flyer). Top 30 trophies AND special awards, awarded at 2pm. *Rain-date May 12th, (Mother's Day.)*

This show is in my "neck of the woods." Literally right near me. So, I'll most likely be there with a C-body or two. Show is supposed to be this Sunday, but as of now, the weather IS NOT looking good. So, most likely it will be the rain-date with the wet grounds.

Here is a flyer from Connecticut Cruise News.
summer knights show.jpg

UPDATE- Looking like rain AGAIN for this coming Sunday (May 12). Hoping it changes. I'll keep everyone posted

FINAL UPDATE- The show is postponed until June. So much for that. No wonder I haven't gone in the past couple of years.

HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU, AT THE MOPARS IN MOTION PAPAS SHOW AND SWAP MEET AT PAPAS CHRYSLER, DODGE, JEEP, RAM NEXT SUNDAY MAY 19.

Auto Transport Service
Back