• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 3-on-the-tree parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeB

Local time
7:34 PM
Reaction score
I have a 1968 Belvedere 4 door, slant six, a904 transmission, and manual steering. Would like to convert it to a 3-on-the-tree setup, preferably retaining the slant six and manual steering. Parts wanted from most wanted on down: 3-on-the-tree B-body column(preferably '67-'69), column to trans linkages, slant six B-body torque shaft(Z-bar), 3 speed long-tailshaft tranny(either a B-body or a later truck/van trans), and of course a bellhousing and pedals etc.(not too worried about finding these last couple items). I'm aware that this is not a popular build goal, but it's what I want and would be beneficial to anyone looking to unload some unwanted 3-on-the-tree parts. I live in central Florida and am willing to pay for shipping or drive anywhere in Fl for parts. Please let me know if you have any 3-on-the-tree B-body parts you'd like to find a home for!

I have the column shift lever in nice condition. I do have some steering column parts such as both tubes but not the shaft and not complete. I also have the shift rods that connect to the trans case.

I know of a column message me what your willing to pay and I can try to buy it for you...

i have a 3 on the tree column pm me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back