• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3-speed wiper conversion...need under dash wiper connection

Frustration

Local time
4:01 PM
Reaction score
I have an original '69 RR that was equipped with a 383 and a 2-speed wiper. I cloned the car to a six bbl, but am using a modified air cleaner due to the wiper motor's protrusion into the back side of the air cleaner. I purchased the 3-speed switch and 3-speed motor. I understand that the connection under the dash needs a xxxxx273 bracket in order to work correctly. Anyone know where to get one? Are they reproduced? Thanks in advance.
Racing Shoes in driveway.jpg

I converted mine and the switch plugged right in. All I changed was the motor, motor arm, and switch

I now have a 1969 RR cloned into a six pack too! Does the 3 speed motor clear the factory type 6 pack air filter?

I converted mine and the switch plugged right in. All I changed was the motor, motor arm, and switch
I was told that if you don't change the part that "moparnation" showed, the wipers won't find "home" when you turn them off. Did you have any trouble with that?

That crank arm is available but sure is pricey!

I was told that if you don't change the part that "moparnation" showed, the wipers won't find "home" when you turn them off. Did you have any trouble with that?

Yes, you gotta have the right arm. I was lucky enough to score the arm and motor for 60 off of a different car. I had misunderstood what you were talking about in the first post

Auto Transport Service
Back