• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 speed wiper motor refurbishing

70b5bluerunner

Local time
6:10 PM
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can send a 3 speed wiper motor to have it restored to concours condition?

Not who you would think. I found this guy by chance and took a chance. Beautiful work.
[email protected]
20210901_093905.jpg

67 Variable Speed wiper motor.

Was a three week turnaround and $300 plus shipping. It's been more than a year ago. One I wouldn't have thought was Mopar savvy, but I saw nothing wrong.
20210729_145017.jpg

Before restoration.

Anyone know where I can send a 3 speed wiper motor to have it restored to concours condition?
www.ns1aar.com/products/info.html

My name is Bruce Somer, and I have been restoring Mopar Wiper Motors since 1996 for customers across the globe.​

If you need a Wiper Motor Restored​

or to purchase a 2 or 3-speed/variable wiper motor, please contact me at 951-675-9551 9 AM - 9 PM PST, Monday-Sunday. Otherwise you may email me at any time at [email protected]

Outstanding reputation......give him a call. Not sure if I have the correct web site address.
www.ns1aar.com

BOB RENTON

Last edited:
Bruce did mine. It came back perfect IMO. He didn't sand the barrel numbers down so you don't loose some of the imprint of the numbers.

Auto Transport Service
Back