• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

300 information..

moparlover

Local time
9:27 PM
Reaction score
i
did someone here have many information for the crysler 300 79... with the A84 package and the red and white leather interior ?

how many chrysler make this car wit5h the red and white interior ?

Currently reported figures indicate: 3811 1979 Chrysler 300s sold for sale in the United States. The "A74" code indicates all heavy-duty equipped 300s. The "A84" code indicates a decor package (look-alike), but could have been equipped with standard duty engines/transmissions. The "A84" was available only in Canada. All together, about 5000 '79 300s were made.
That would mean that about 1189 were made with the "A84" code
Most were Spinnaker White, and 7 were red (A84 package only) on red, with only one of these red ones currently known to exist inside the U.S.A. Another red version is still in Canada being restored.
Some portion of the "A84" optioned cars had white interiors. Exact numbers are not known.
Sorry I couldn't give you exact numbers but I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back