• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

31 st Mopar Performance Club Spring Fling May 31st 2015

Folk-c

Local time
1:52 AM
Reaction score
Canada Mopar Performance Spring Fling

Mopar Performance Spring Fling Car Show is back again in Mississauga Ontario May 31 2015 at the Mopar Distribution Center. Approx 280 beautiful Mopars showed up last years event.

Rain or Shine so mark your calendar.

This is the second year this show has been under new management. Many new sponsors and the addition of the Mopar trailer this year as we celebrate the 70th anniversary of the Jeep.

I will post the flyer later this weekend

If you need any info do not hesitate to message me.

Spring Fling May 31 2015, Mississauga Ontario

MOPAR-SH-Pic.jpg

Mopar Performance Spring Fling

Fast approaching, lots of new additions to the show this year. Rain or Shine how to see you all there.

Canada Mopar Performance Spring Fling

Mopar Performance Spring Fling Car Show is back again in Mississauga Ontario May 31 2015 at the Mopar Distribution Center. Approx 280 beautiful Mopars showed up last years event.

Rain or Shine so mark your calendar.

This is the second year this show has been under new management. Many new sponsors and the addition of the Mopar trailer this year as we celebrate the 70th anniversary of the Jeep.

I will post the flyer later this weekend

If you need any info do not hesitate to message me.

We sincerely apologize but the weather got the best of us. For those that braved the cold heavy rain downfalls we thank you as well as the Vendors that showed up.
We have re-scheduled the event to Sept 13th 2015 at the Depot and will be posting all the up dated info shortly.
Again, thank you for the support and we will see everyone on Sept 13 2015.

Mopar Performance Fall Fling

We sincerely apologize but the weather got the best of us. For those that braved the cold heavy rain downfalls we thank you as well as the Vendors that showed up.
We have re-scheduled the event to Sept 13th 2015 at the Depot and will be posting all the up dated info shortly.
Again, thank you for the support and we will see everyone on Sept 13 2015.

We are all set to hold the rained out Mopar Spring Fling at the MOPAR Distribution Center in Mississauga on Sept 13th 2015.
We hope you can make it. The poster above shows location and directions. Lets hope for good weather, this time it will be rain or shine...

Car show weekend, Teva in Stoufville Saturday that draws over 1000 cars and have pre registered. Mopar Race Day at Cayuga on Sunday, would like to see if the Bee can better 11:70,s. What to do?

Any fall tours planned Tom.Sarah did such a great job in the spring.

Auto Transport Service
Back