• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 318 LA/MAGNUM Hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

Local time
9:51 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling my 318 engine described here:

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?38510-My-Frankenteen-build

It is still fresh and unfired. Only difference is now it has an actual Edelbrock Air Gap instead of a Chinese knock off. I really do not want to ship, but if you want to pay for it plus me strapping it to a pallet, I guess we can work it out. I am selling it only because my Hemi needs funding to complete. I would like 2K OBO plus shipping. It is located in middle Georgia.

Please P me if interested. Thanks.

~Rob

I wish i had the moniez for this :(

good luck with the sale :)

Wish I could see a vid of it running. It is a similar build to what I am thinking about doing, only difference is probably cam.

Speaking of cam, what type of cam? Hydrualic roller, flat tappet, etc?

Ok going off Lunati says it's hydraulic but no other info other than hydraulic, and looking at the price I am going to guess that it is a hydraulic flat tappet

This would make a heck of an engine for someone, its hard to beat the 318 and with it built up some, what a combo with some right rear gears behind it, that timing chain and sprockets look like they came out of mine, i haven't been to my garage in a long time, should i check Rusty! lol.. Good luck in the sale, if i had the money i would be thinking this one over, i have a good relationship with SB engines, I have two BB and want one just in case i get the right car i want but for me and what i do and how i drive im the SB guy..

Thanks Ron. Yeah I really like those timing chain tensioners. In fact, I just modified another one to fit and work on my 331 Hemi I am building up. Real nice piece.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, this is up for sale again. I hate to sell it. But my wife lost her job on Valentines Day and I got laid off my deal with the transmission shop. We are really hurting. I will take any good reasonable offer.

I wish you all the luck in selling this, Rusty. I'm far away, have no knowledge about how to swap engines, and don't have the money to buy it. But if I did, I would.

Thanks man. I appreciate that.

Someone must need a good hot little 318. Please make me an offer. All I can do is say no...but I probably won't.

This is still for sale. I really need to sell something here folks. It is getting down to the wire for us. Any reasonable offer.

I had a sale, but it fell through.

Any reasonable offer. I just ran it on the desktop Dyno. 369 HP. You caint build it for my asking price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back