• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

318 poly dual exhaust

buckmaster607

Local time
7:49 PM
Reaction score
Hello, I have a 66 charger with a 318 poly. Trying to find dual exhaust, can find for the La but not the poly. Had dual exhaust when I bought the car. Any suggestions? Thanks

No local exhaust shops anymore? Are they like toaster repair guys.. .gone

Nobody makes prebent pipes for a 318 poly, a friend was looking last fall. 66 Dodge B-body.

Looks like you’ll need an exhaust shop for headpipes. Yes you could buy present tailpipes.

Last edited:
Could buy classic industries tailpipes and have a shop bend the headpipe section for a correct look out back
Purchased correct tailpipes from Accurate a few years back, weren't any when I got the car, stopped at mufflers. Main concern is head pipes. Thanks

If you’re existing head pipes aren’t rotted out, You could use single exhaust head pipes cut off before the crossover and cut LA headpipes to splice in. Mock it up in position and clamp it, then have it welded. I think that’s what the previous owner did on my 66 satellite

CPA makes headers but they are $$$$.

In 2010 I had short dual head pipes made for an LA at the local guy.

$100 if I supplied my own flange clamps. $150 if he had to.

Wonder what it costs now.

Auto Transport Service
Back