• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

318 poly

jim reed

Local time
6:23 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to purchase performance parts for a 318 poly.
I have a belvedere that Is all original with 83000 miles, vey nice car, 2 door
hardtop , just need more umph

http://chryslerpower.com/webstore/

and some other shops offers stroker kits if necessary! I am about upgrading my Poly with a factory 4 bbl intake and some headers and maybe a mild cam. I want to have a reliable engine with a bit of power and as close to the original shape as possible. If it isn`t enough I will do the rebuild with a stroker kit but that is far away at the moment.

You can search for the Poly yahoo group as well for some more information.

check out e bay I saw a couple of intakes there both edelbrock p 6oo three deuce set ups @$600.00 ea.

You'll have to order a custom cut cam. No big price differance mind you. Jus make super sure there cutting it for the 277. 301, 318 Poly family!

IDK if Racer Brown (cam grinder) is still in biz.

Otherwise, the poly use's a lot of "LA" parts. The intake, headers and cam are the hardest parts.

TTI offers headers which should fit the Polys without power steering and maybe with....a friend has got them installed already.

Auto Transport Service
Back