• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

31st Mopar at the Red Barns

RVW

Local time
12:16 PM
Reaction score
The Western Michigan Mopar Clubs 31st annual Mopars at the Red Barns will be held on Saturday, July 27, 2019 at the Gilmore Car Museum in Hickory Corners, Michigan. The museum is located 15 miles northeast of Kalamazoo on M-43 between Richland and Delton.

The show gate opens @ 8 am on Saturday and the show begins at 9. Show vehicles can park by class or in the fun field. We do not pre-register as we have over 90 acres of grounds available. There is room for everyone. We do not reserve spaces. Dash plaques to the 1st 400 show vehicles to register.

Participates will be competing for 84 awards in 28 classes, plus Best of Show, Club Participation, Long Distance & the Class of 1969, Voting is by participants. We welcome all Chrysler vehicles of any year. There is a class for everyone.

Admission at the show gate is $20 per vehicle for show or fun field, which includes 2 persons. Additional persons are $5 each Show cars may be trailered.

Please, no parts or vehicles for sale on the show field.

Swap, car corral and craft space admission $20 per vehicle which includes 2 persons and one trailer. Additional persons are $5 each

Please, no tarps on the ground at the museums request.

General Admission at the spectator gate is $14 Adult , $10, Youth ages 7-17. Children under 6 are FREE

"Mopars at the Red Barns" is a registered service mark of the Western Michigan Mopar Club.

no_photo.png

ReplyReply allForward

I've always wanted to get up there, and it's on my "Bucket List". Not sure about this year, but always possible...

Should have around 400 mopars plus all the Gilmore displays for your enjoyment

Mopars at the Red Barn is a staple for us, the Wife and I take one of our Grandsons every year. We get there when the gates open and stay until it's time to go.

Awesome place to see. Bring lot's of film for your camera............:D

Last edited:
Just a teaser there will be a new building going up in the near future but that is all I’m going to say

Id love to go to this more than any other Mopar show.
Maybe when I retire in say 15 years

They will have several 100 mopars there. Not only mopars those you will have the opportunity tour the museum. The new Fisher Body Craftsman’s Guild Display. They also have several mopars in the muscle car display where there is Justin outstanding GTX. If you come from some distance I would either to come a day early or stay a day late inoder to take it all in

Thanks for posting! We'll be up in Michigan during that time and may even bring some parts to sell....I'm assuming the swap meet is well attended?

Thanks for posting! We'll be up in Michigan during that time and may even bring some parts to sell....I'm assuming the swap meet is well attended?
Yes the swap is good. That is the part of the event I usually take care of.

image.jpg
I thought I would go ahead and show What is coming to Gilmores

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back