• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

32 - 12 = 20

Dibbons

Local time
1:04 AM
Reaction score
Anyone experience tooth loss during adult life?

a) During orthodontic treatment as a teen, it was found I only had three wisdom teeth. So I "lost" the first one I never really had. Count: 31
b) During orthodontic treatment, the three wisdom teeth I had were extracted. Count: 28
c) During orthodontic treatment, one lower front tooth extracted to make room: Count: 27
c) Collided with a power pole on a Harley Sportster at age of 24. Eventually lost four upper front teeth and two lower front teeth: Count: 21
d) Recently an upper middle tooth just cracked/split off at the gum line and the stub remaining was extracted: Count: 20

P.S. During on of my teen orthodontic appointments, while trying to trim one of the wires with diagonal pliers, my lip got caught up into the tool and my lip was cut. Hurt like hell. Dentist used a styptic pencil to curb the bleeding.

no front teeth.jpeg

I thought you said you hit the power pole with your Harley, Not your Face!

You must attract some good lookin' women !!!

I don't say much (keep my mouth shut). Actually, the college girl who cleaned my teeth while she studied to become a dental hygienist became my girlfriend for a couple of years (I was her first "patient"). And she knew all the ins and outs of my mouth. Must have been my charm.

72 with 9 on the top and 11 on the bottom. Like a movie set, looks good from the front but nothing out back. Chew with 4 teeth

VA dentist pulled a tooth for a cavity that could be fixed or crown installed. ****’n pissed me off. Now I use local dentist’s that the VA pays for! And the VA won’t pay for a dental implant even though they screwed up.

Well they can fix a lot of stuff today that would have resulted in a yanked tooth prior to the 80's !! I'm missing 5 as a result of that.

Auto Transport Service
Back