• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

340 six pack carb resto

spoolinhard

Local time
8:40 AM
Reaction score
I have already purchased rebuild kits and diaphragms for my carbs, can I send these along for a rebuild, or do these have to be purchased from you?
Thanks
-Kaleb

IMG_20201207_121707165_HDR.jpg

I’m in the same boat as you so I’m watching.

I can use your parts no problem. I will give you credit for what I would pay for the stuff.

I've been wanting to send my carbs in since I originally posted this. All three carbs are froze up and I have been unable to free them. Can you work with this?

What is the process I follow for me to send these in and what's the typical turnaround time?

Just box them up nice and secure, send them in with a note with what they are going on; engine, trans, rear gear,and any performance mods. Along with good contact info. I’ll call you when they arrive.I’m about 4 weeks out at the moment. The address to the new shop is 46988 Y&O rd. East Liverpool, Ohio 43920 Thank you

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back