• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$37K for real 63 Max wedge

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:25 AM
Reaction score
Last nite at Barrett Jackson
Documented real deal only $37K

The announcer called it a Sav-Voy....obviously not a mopar guy.

Yah I saw it too.. druewwwlldd and kringed all at the same time. All were a good buy. Wife wanted the black '64 Fury Sport vert..

Last edited:
224602_Front_3-4_Web.png
224602_Engine_Web.png
224602_Side_Profile_Web.png

Watched it too... my wife does not understand my love of these machines!

Definitely a "Steal" at that price. Really makes me wonder why go through restoring a car, when you can pick one up for a small fraction of the restoration cost, not even counting your hours of labor, searching for parts, and the aggravation when things are not going as planned...

I missed. Must have been flipping channels. The baby blue kills it but if I were in the market for one. The color wouldn't stop me at that price.

I missed. Must have been flipping channels. The baby blue kills it but if I were in the market for one. The color wouldn't stop me at that price.
The color and the fact it was documented that the original motor was replaced. Is what steered buyers....

On a flip note IMHO that was one heck of a steal.....you can’t build one for that.....

Last edited:

The buyer must have been like me, lol. I just bought a 64 post car that is painted white from Bob Moshers shop. It is originally this powder blue color.
We were discussing the rarity of this color on post cars and both agreed we've never seen a 64 post car in this color.
I personally love the color but realize it isn't for everyone. Can't wait to paint mine back to this color.
An *** for every seat, I suppose. :lol:

What a great price also. Great car!

I was amazed it was so cheap, then couldn't understand why a Nissan would be almost 40k, and the absurd price of the mystery machine. Mike joy and the other announcer are like nails on a chalk board to me. Steve magnante (I'm sure that's spelled wrong) really knows his stuff!

Last nite at Barrett Jackson
Documented real deal only $37K

The announcer called it a Sav-Voy....obviously not a mopar guy.

I have seen that car being previewed
1963 Plymouth Savoy
Post car
3-speed manual, stick
Bench seat
Real deal, documented by Galen Govier
Yeah, a beautiful "teal" color....
Beautiful Car

Steal at $37K

Auto Transport Service
Back