• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

383 Block and Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewRevNorton

Local time
11:12 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
383 Block - Nice condition. New distributor bushing and cam bearings. Cylinder walls look smooth. This block sat up for a while but it could be ready to run after being freshened up. $65 obo.

383 HP Forged Steel Crank - This crank is still standard and would clean up with just being polished without being turned/cut. $100 obo.

383 HP Rods - These rods were blasted, labeled/numbered, and checked at the machine shop. They are ready to run. I also have some rod bearings (.20 Over) that ill throw in if the buyer wants them. They sat in the shop and acquired some minimal surface rust but may still be usable. $70 obo.

I'll sell all parts as a bundle for $200. I am in Nashville, TN on weekends and North Alabama during the week if anyone in interested in meeting.

I also have some taillight buckets, radiator support, factory hub caps, gauge cluster, door trim bars, and assorted parts from a 67 Dodge Coronet 500 2 door Hardtop (Non-Post car)

DAMMIT man. Here's you another bump for some GREAT prices. I sure wish I could get the block.

No, it's not a terrible time and your prices are great....just nobody is carzy about 383 stuff. I wish I had a little more coin, I'd grab it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back