• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 383 Motor mounts/brackets, 4 spd trans crossmember

Status
Not open for further replies.

70 plum Runner

Local time
8:57 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a set of Engine mounts and brackets for my 383, and a 4 Speed trans cross member for my 69 RR. Thanks for the help. :)

I have a Used Passenger side for sale.
$20 shipped in US.
Send PM if interested.

20210204_183219.jpg 20210204_183209.jpg

FYI, the 4 speed cross member is the same piece as the automatic, less the appendage added to the side to compensate for the longer A/T length and mount position. You just trim off the appendage and associated stuff and it's a bolt in. With some careful clean up you can make it look pretty close to oem, particularly once installed. The 4 speed mount access holes are typically already punched in the bottom. The automatic ones seem much easier to find, and typically cost less.

I'd gotten in a hurry years back and used my original 4 speed mount from my 69 RR on another project. When it came time to find another one I had some sticker shock on pricing. Found and bought an A/T one for less than half the price, spent about an hour cutting, grinding and cleaning and it worked just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back