• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 383 or 440 engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
2:59 PM
Reaction score
Hello,

Trying to find a 383 or 440 for my 69 Satellite wagon, mainly looking for a complete engine but may consider an assembled shortblock. NOT looking for something that needs completely rebuilt or something built specifically for racing, this car is daily driven so I need it to be streetable. Would also like to find a BB 727 trans as well, obviously, with the long 'car' tailhousing.

I'm located near Traverse City, MI and would prefer to find something in MI, OH, IN or PA. I'm not able nor want to drive cross country to pick up an engine.

If you have something, feel free to shoot me a PM with any info you have on it and a price.

Thanks
Mike

Last edited:
lol Same one I posted.. :)

Yup... Looks like a decent low compression 440... More $$$ than I'd have to pay in this area but people keep saying big blocks are more $$ back there..

I have a 383 short block and a set of heads pulled from a 1966 Fury and the 727 from the same car. Very little ring wear. $300 for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back