• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4.15 stroke 440 crankshaft brand new

Status
Not open for further replies.

big66440

Local time
6:49 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a brand spanking new 4.15 stroke 440 crankshaft from 440 source for sale,Its brand new still in the original box (its been opened for inspection) for sale I'm asking $525.00 I'd prefer local pick up but if youre willing to pay for shipping let me know ,I'm located in S El Monte CA, zip 91733.

Thats A little too low,sorry,,,,besides you'd still have to pay for shipping,this clucker is heavy.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont worry obama will make it all better

I think some one will buy that soon. But why are you selling it? Any thing wrong with it?

Is it 2.375 mopar journal or 2.200 chevy journal? I know what you mean, I have lots of things advertised as well and I need the money from those as well!! LOL

I thought all 4.15 cranks were 8 bolt.....? Obama hasn't made anything better imo.....

I'm already setup for 8 bolt on everything. If nothing else, your ad is getting bumped alot!!

if anyone's interested and going to fall fling I can meet you there early in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back