• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 4 Goodyear Polyglas GT (2) F60-15 (2) G60-15 Like new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LYMGTX

Local time
2:58 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have 4 Goodyear Polyglas GT tires for sale. (2) F60-15 and (2) G60-15. They have been on a garaged show car with only about 10,000 easy miles on them. They are about 12 years old but are in great shape. Still have the nubbies on the sidewall. Lots of thread left and no cracking in sidewalls. Planning on driving the car more and going to radials. I talked to Kelsey Tire the other day and asked about the age. They said if they show not much signs of wear and taken care of, which they were, no problem. New ones will run you about $1300. I'll take $400 and we can discuss shipping if necessary. Located in St. Louis, MO. Still on car and will be removed as soon as radials arrive. I'll even throw in an junk F60-15 that can be used for looks as a spare but not to be used. Thanks!

IMG_1752.JPG IMG_1753.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back