• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 speed pedals

ram250098

Local time
7:04 AM
Reaction score
I have a 68 runner that was a 4 speed when new but now has a 440/727. I have been looking for parts to convert back.
Beezee showed me his pedal set up in his 68 Coronet auto, and his brake pedal comes down straight where as mine comes down with a kick to the right.
I am wondering if the 4 speed part of the pedal could have been removed?
I see a guy on ebay selling a Mopar 4 speed pedal:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290306811903&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Part number....1730001
Problem is he doesn't know what it is from.
I could take a pic of my setup if anyone thinks they can steer me in the right direction.
Thanks
AL

****; i just came in from the shop sandblasting a set for paint. should of looked here 1st
i guess. someone will tell ya from the part number. if not i will get back aftr brkfst.

Thanks Shag, what are you doing out in this cold painting pedals for LOL
Where abouts in Ontario are ya? I am just south of Barrie off the 400.
AL

Pedals.

Here is a pic out of my 68 coronet manual, showing the complete set up, should be same for RR. The clutch pedal part # is 2823607.

Attachments

• SANY2472.JPG
    SANY2472.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 525
Here is photo of what it should look like. This is an original '68 Charger 4-speed.

Dan

Attachments

• '68 orig dash.JPG
    '68 orig dash.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 319
Auto Transport Service
Back