• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 402 oil pan pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.

3white74

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:39 PM
Reaction score
Wtb .....nice used 402 oil pan pick up...... should be 66-71 b body and 70-71 e body 383 cars that use the 402 oil pan......any one have one laying around,???.... Should look like the one in picture with 2 bends in it.... thanks fbbo
IMG_20191201_132011.jpg
IMG_20191201_132020.jpg

Thanks .... trying for a nice used first

After the Daughter's wedding, not sure I can even get to my engine parts crates, but I'll try in the next day or so. Can't remember if I had another windage tray pick up tube or if it was a straight one..

Thanks .... trying for a nice used first
From the standpoint of a machine shop that does this regularly, you are making a grave mistake using an old used pickup when new (and original) pickups are available. A used pickup will produce up to a 40% reduction in flow due to the varnish (0.005" in thickness) on the screen. The ONLY time I will even consider using an old pickup, is when a NEW one is not available. I then clean the living crap out of it to remove as much of the varnish as possible. You can currently get the Mancini pickup (A Mopar Original) for a measly $29.07 + shipping. Do yourself a favor and get the new one...…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back