• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 413 heads and water pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennyp92

Local time
5:28 AM
Reaction score
In search of water pump and heads for a 413 I have the industrial set up and want to get away from it to a better set up

Cast iron housing and pump or aluminum ? Left or right hand lower hose? Cylinder heads, Cast iron or aluminum? The cast iron stuff is easy and inexpensive. I bought 2 pair of 906's and a pair 452's for $100 at the garlits swap meet a few years ago. Depends how much you want to spend $$$ or not.

Cast iron housing and pump or aluminum ? Left or right hand lower hose? Cylinder heads, Cast iron or aluminum? The cast iron stuff is easy and inexpensive. I bought 2 pair of 906's and a pair 452's for $100 at the garlits swap meet a few years ago. Depends how much you want to spend $$$ or not.
Cast everything what do you mean by left or right bottom hose? New to these motors. I’m from the cummins diesel world this is my first adventure into building a gas

Cast everything what do you mean by left or right bottom hose? New to these motors. I’m from the cummins diesel world this is my first adventure into building a gas

Depending on the year and car model, the lower radiator hose can be on either the passenger side or drivers side of the car. So you will need the correct water pump housing for your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back