• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 426 Hemi Chrome Air Breather

Status
Not open for further replies.

938-DAN

Local time
11:47 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For Sale:

Chrome air breathers for 426 hemi. Vintage originals, not reproductions. These are correct for all 1966 - 1969 hemi Chargers and other B body cars without fresh air hood. I have three of these in varying condition.

First one. Nice base plate, no extra holes or modifications. Top: chrome is ok, some light scratches, no bad pits. There is moderate pitting in the rolled lower lip. Price on this one, $625.00.

Second one. The base plate is nice, no modifications or extra holes. Top: chrome is ok, no pits on the lid, only slight pitting in the rolled lower lip, less than the first breather. There is a slight ding in the lid just at the edge of the decal. Price on this one $675.00.

Third one. Base plate is nice, no modifications or extra holes. Top is nice with no dents. Chrome is decent, no pits. Does have one or two scuff marks but over all decent. Almost no pitting in the lower rolled lip. Under side of the lid is clean. Could be used as is on a driver/survivor type car. Price on this one $725.00.

Located in southern New Jersey. Prices include shipping within the continental US. I have three of these so please contact me for detailed description and pictures.
Thank you.

IMG_1428.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back