• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

426 Hemi Good Read

Thank You for the articles, Snakeyes! You really find some great stuff. I'm still waiting for my first Hemi and Harley. When and if it ever happens, I will probably drop dead from shock, LOL.

Thank You for the articles, Snakeyes! You really find some great stuff. I'm still waiting for my first Hemi and Harley. When and if it ever happens, I will probably drop dead from shock, LOL.
I read the first post, definitely a bunch of B.S. in it. I had two hemi`s in the past, went to a Chrysler drag seminar and listened to Tom Hoover, "god father of the hemi" , tell about the creation of it, and drag racing tips from the factory at that time. Yeah there`s a bunch of B.S. , especially in the comments section too. I quit reading that too after about 8-10 people talking about something they know absolutely nothing about !
The fords and biggest hot chevys were tried in top fuel, a couple even managed a win, but couldn`t cut it !!
they just couldn't hang with the hemi`s !!!!!!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back